B & J Real Estate Inspection?
- Our real estate inspections meet and exceed the requirements and standards of practice of the Texas Real Estate Commission.
- Deficiencies that are found listed on the inspection report will be verbally discussed with our clients at the completion of each inspection.
- The inspection reports are typically generated and submitted to all applicable parties within 24 hours.
- Easy and convenient scheduling for clients and agents.
- $100 worth of discounts for Handyman Services included.
- Online payments accepted.
- We carry Supra key.
Frequently Asked Questions About Getting A Home Inspection
At B & J Real Estate Inspection, we want to arm you with the most accurate information available to help you.
Do I need to get a home inspected before purchasing?
A home inspection by an experienced and knowledgeable home inspector, can not only save you thousands of dollars in unexpected repair expenses, but it may even put more money in your pocket during negotiations with the seller.
How much does a home inspection cost?
Typically a home inspection ranges from $350 and up. It depends on the square footage, the age of the home, optional systems such as swimming pools and irrigation systems, and optional services such as infrared thermal imaging inspections.
Should I get a presale home inspection before listing my property on the market?
It is always a great idea to know what the issues are with the home you are about to sell, and what might come up on a potential buyer’s inspection report.
How long does a home inspection take, and how long will it take to receive the detailed inspection report with photographs?
A typical home inspection these days takes at least three hours at the property, and when you get it done with B & J Real Estate Inspection, we guarantee the inspection report will be emailed to all applicable parties within twenty-four hours.
Should I attend the home inspection?
If you can, it is always a good idea to attend at least some part of the inspection. That way, you can shake hands with the inspector, and also ask as many questions as you can think of.
Are home inspectors insured?
In the state of Texas, all licensed home inspectors are required to carry a minimum of $100,000 in errors and omissions insurance to be able to perform inspections.
Are there standards of practice that all home inspectors must follow?
Yes, there are minimum standards of practice set forth by the Texas Real Estate Commission for all home inspections.