Third Party Inspection
Third-Party Inspections are often referred to during the home buying process and are a catch-all term for any inspections done by someone not directly involved in the transaction. The primary purpose of a third-party inspection is to provide an unbiased assessment of a property's condition, including mechanical systems, appliances, and more. Because both the seller and buyer have a vested interest, it's important to get an impartial report to make sure you are making a sound investment.
Our Third-Party Inspections Include the Following Areas
- Residential and Commercial Third-Party Inspections Available
- Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Inspections
- In-Ground/Above Ground Swimming Pool and Hot Tub Inspections
- Irrigation and Sprinkler System Inspections
- Trusted Termite and Wood Destroying Insect Inspections with Termite Finders
- All Three Phase Inspections (Pre-pour, Pre-drywall, and Final Inspection) for new construction
DO YOU NEED OUR SERVICE TODAY?
B & J Real Estate Inspection Services offers a complete home inspection to all buyers and sellers. We follow the guidelines of the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) and International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNachi). .
Decades of Experience
Our experts have the comprehensive understanding of all aspects of building systems
Superior Property Inspection
One stop for comprehensive home and commercial property inspection services
We have trained, experienced inspectors in the team
Peace of Mind
Timely inspection, computer generated reports and free price estimate